In dealing with maintenance requests, our goal is to resolve your maintenance and property condition concerns as efficiently and easily as possible. Whether an issue arises during normal business hours or in the middle of the night, we respond to and evaluate maintenance requests quickly to ensure we take the best approach.
Flexibility with scheduling helps us resolve your tenant maintenance issues as quickly as possible. When we receive a maintenance request, we will provide you with a service window for when our technician will be on-site. You are not required to be home for most repairs; our technician will let him or herself in, make the repair, and leave once the work is completed. Most importantly, we will always give you reasonable notice before entering the property.
Please consult the information below to classify and handle your maintenance issue.
Medical emergency: Dial 911
- If you have a medical emergency that endangers the safety and/or wellbeing of either you or another individual, contact the police or fire department.
If your unit smells of natural gas, move to a safe place outside of the property and call the gas company.
- Centerpoint Energy 800-296-9815 OR 612-372-5050
- Xcel Energy 1-800-895-2999
- Minnesota Energy Resources 1-800-889-4970
If the electricity has gone out, call your electric company.
- Xcel Energy 1-800-895-1999
- Dakota Electric 651-463-6201 or 1-800-430-9722
Maintenance during business hours (non-emergency)+
Click here to login to your account or call 952-808-9709
Non-emergency maintenance issues include:
- Leaking or dripping faucet
- Garage door won’t open or close
- Appliance has stopped working
- Air conditioning has stopped working
- Bugs or rodents found at property, etc.
After-hours (after 5 pm)/Weekend Maintenance Emergency+
For an after-hours maintenance emergency, dial 952-808-9709.
Emergency maintenance issues include:
- Broken water pipe
- Furnace not working
- Building/unit unable to be secured using current locking mechanisms
- Non-functioning plumbing with no alternate facilities, e.g. only one toilet or shower available on property