Tenant Application StepsCheck Application Status
Interested in Completing A Tenant Application?
Ready to fill out a tenant application? Completing the tenant application process for a rental home has never been easier! Our process is done online using state-of-the art property management software. This way, if you’re interested in our tenant application process, you can do it from the comfort of your own home! Also, if you are viewing a property, our leasing consultants carry ipads so you can complete the tenant application process on the spot! This way, you don’t risk missing out on the home or your dreams!
Because we want you to be happy with your new home, it is important that you view the property in-person as part of the tenant application process. This ensures that the property meets your needs and is everything you expected it to be. When you are viewing a property, be sure to pay special attention to room sizes and layout because everyone’s needs are different. Keep in mind your furniture style and size to make sure that the property has the space you will need for your personal belongings. It’s also a good idea to bring all decision-makers to the showing. This ensures that all parties are on the same page. Doing separate showings can be difficult especially if the property is currently occupied. If you have questions about the property, be sure to ask the Leasing Consultant at the time of the showing.
For our tenant application process, we welcome all applicants and support the precepts of equal access and ‘Fair Housing.’ Real-Time Leasing will not refuse access to any housing, accommodation, or other interest in property or otherwise discriminate against an applicant on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, marital or familial status, physical or mental handicap, color, creed, ethnicity, national origin or sexual orientation.
Attend a live showing of a property that meets your needs by searching our listings.
- Click here to search our available properties
- Contact our office to schedule a showing
- Click here to learn about our tenant application process criteria.
- Confirm your appointment at least 1 hour prior to the showing
- View the property with one of our showing agents
Complete the Rental Verification form
- Sign & print your name, list the date
- Leave it with the showing agent or Fax to our office. 952-808-9701
- NOTE: Anyone 18 yrs. or older, who plan to live at the property must sign and apply
- Click here and you will be redirected to the list of our current available properties
- Find the property you are applying for
- Click “apply online” on the button within the property listing
- Complete the application and pay the fee
- Application fees ($40.00 + $5.00 processing fee per adult) must be paid prior to processing the application.
- This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The fee covers the cost of processing your application and obtaining your credit report. By paying the fee, applicant acknowledges and accepts that Real-Time Leasing represents the owner of the property for which applicant is applying.
- Alert your current landlord that we will contact them for references
- We will contact you within 24-48 hours of receiving your completed application including a call back from your rental references
Sign the “Pre-Lease Agreement” and pay the security deposit (the pre-lease document will be sent to you from our office)
- We will contact you with the results of your application
- Once you are approved, you will be sent a pre-lease agreement-sign and list the date
- This should be completed within 24 hours of being notified of approval
- We will contact you to set up a lease signing appointment at our office
Sign the “Lease Agreement”
- You will receive your lease via e-mail notification and sign it using e-signature
- Pay 1st month’s rent and/or prorated amount (our office will coordinate payment timing with you)
- Receive property keys (our office will coordinate a time for you to pick up keys)
Move-in to your new home!