Our first priority is the health and safety of our staff and of you, our residents and clients. We have been closely monitoring the ever-changing discussions regarding the current pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and will be actively updating our policies as we continue to provide services to everyone. Our team will be following the guidance of local, state and national officials, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
PLEASE NOTE: Although our physical office is temporarily closed, we are still working and available during normal business hours and have no major changes to our business procedures due to COVID-19.
Actions We Are Taking Now
- Maintenance is still operating. Our maintenance technicians will carefully follow our standard protocol of using hand sanitizer before entering a home and using shoe covers at every visit.
- Our maintenance team may decide and work with our office should they not feel comfortable going into a home where possible detection or symptoms appear.
- Emergency Maintenance will be handled within 24 hours and handled case by case.
- “Regular” Maintenance and Periodic Walk-Throughs may be re-scheduled until further notice.
- Our team will be working remotely until further notice.
- We will avoid shaking hands, but please take our friendly smile to serve as our “Hello”.
- Though our office is closed - we have had our office cleaned and disinfected and will continue to do this 3x/week.
Precautions to Take
- We require all rent to be paid online. Please access here your online portal to set up a recurring payment for the 1st of each month.
- Keep track of your non-urgent maintenance requests and place your request at a later date. Urgent Maintenance can be submitted online here.
- Stay up to date on the status in your area. Follow the CDC’s Safety Tips and visit the WHO. Also, keep up with Local News to verify access to schools, gyms, parks, restaurants, and more.
If there are any changes to our business procedures due to COVID-19 that affect you, we will notify you via text and/or email and post the information on this page.
Finally - Tips To Stay Healthy